All 1 audio Review

How We Once Were How We Once Were

let me tell you this.

I liked it a lot. It was very calm and I felt the emotion (LOL I sound like a douche).
Sometimes you just left the key and went on with that solo. It felt weird and out of place. I think you used guitar pro for this, am I right? If so remeber that it is a powerful tool and not every option is needed (I'm talking about that big solo on 01:22) that was too over the top.

On the other hand it is a great composition! I wish I could have used it somewhere but I can't. If you think it's possible gather some friends and write lyrics to it, record and you'll get a deal :D

hope I helped my friend, Peace out.

Yoshi-TRM responds:

Thanks for giving me your thoughts. I really appreciate it. Keep in mind that this was a three-month project, and my ability to write and arrange music has really grown over the duration of this project. Not to defend myself, or anything, but I threw that solo in during the first night I worked on it, and haven't really had the heart to delete it since. I really only consider the last two minutes of the song, where the synth enters, to really be worth listening to these days.